A New Perspective in Ultrasound
Blue Star Imaging utilizes a high performance ultrasound system to fill the diverse needs of our referring physicians. We offer a broad array of ultrasound capabilities including: peripheral imaging, breast imaging, color doppler studies, OB/GYN applications, routine ultrasound examinations and 4D imaging to demonstrate anatomical surfaces in a three dimensional view.
- Multi-specialty applications
- Deep and peripheral body imaging
- Enhanced color doppler studies
- OB/GYN studies
- New 4D technology which displays the surface of an organ
What to Expect from Your Ultrasound Exam
Ultrasound/Sonogram exam testing uses sound waves to form pictures of your soft tissue organs and your vascular network. This exam involves no radiation and is harmless.
Before your exam:
Certain kinds of Ultrasound/Sonogram exams may require you to make brief changes in your diet:
- Drink 32 oz of water or beverage of your choice 30 minutes prior to exam (Do not void)
Let the technologist know if any of the following apply to you:
- Any prior abdominal surgery
- Any medications you are presently taking