We are dedicated to enhancing your medical practice
Teleradiology is the electronic transmission of radiological images of patients such as CTs and MRIs from one location to another for the purpose of consultation, interpretation and reporting.
Quality Interpretations for
- Bone Density
Benefits of Teleradiology
- Cost effective compared to on-site staff expenses
- Increasing cost of malpractice insurance makes teleradiology the safer option
- HIPPA compliant
- Lifestyle changes are profound—no geographical and time constraints, service on your terms
- Keeping pace with IT advances is costly and time-consuming
- Studies show that more than 20% of imaging interpretation in the US will be provided through teleradiology
A Picture Archive and Communication System, or PACS, is an electronic network that stores, shares and displays digital images taken in diagnostic imaging. Patients' images are immediately available for viewing via our secure PACS computer network. Our radiologists review the images and provide an interpretation.
- Our smart PACS system will allow us to create individualized work-qeues for each radiologist. It will auto-assign a radiologist based on their credentials and subspecialty.
- Allows user-friendly, on-line access to all of our referring physicians to provide immediate review of their cases.
- Our PACS system can automatically query previous relevant studies so comparisons are immediately available for review at the time of new image interpretation.